Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving to those in the US

Yes, Yes, Yes. I'm a terrible person at this upkeep. After much wheedling from my mother, my brother, my sister, et al I have updated the birthday lists! and posted something new.

Stay tuned for a SPECIAL post regarding my dear brother's trophies and pictures of his (insert appropriate adjective here), winning car.

Also, since we are approaching that time of year I'd ask that once again everyone submit pictures of their lovely decorated Christmas trees... or any other special holiday decorations you have (maybe you go mad with the lights on the outside of the house? send them on over!)

and finally, i will be sending out another nagging email for missing birthdays... as many of them as I have, i'm still missing about half!

if those missing birthdays are not willingly volunteered, i will be forced to resort to desperate measures... I am quite determined to have a COMPLETE list for 2008.

No comments: